Tuesday 14 December 2010






The first image is the image I started with, which is a simple drawing of a woman's face, I created this using pencil to begin with and then went over the lines using a fine liner pen. After scanning the drawing into photoshop I coloured the hair in using the paint brush tool. I then used the 'magic wand' to select the hair and added an effect which then made the hair colour go more of a pink and when looking closely it is created my tiny dots that reminded me of Roy Lichtenstein's work. My next stage was adding colour to the face using the airbrush tool and decreasing the opacity. I then also added colour into the eyes and the mouth. Finally for the t-shirt, I used the paintbrush tool but changed the shape to stars and overlapped then using black, by selecting the whole section I then added effects to make it look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment